The SHC Competitors Association regularly holds measuring days which are run in accordance with the Show Horse Council of Australasia Inc measuring scheme and associated rules. All horses registered with the National Saddle Horse Register need to hold a current SHC official height certificate. All horses to be measured are required to complete a measuring application.
Please click on the buttons below for the forms for either SHC or Equestrian SA.
ANNUAL HEIGHT CERTIFICATE
The Annual Height Certificate is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
When attending a measuring day please remember the following:
- Original Horse Registration Papers (NSH Papers or Breed papers where appropriate)
- Filled out Application form for height certificate
- Copies of previous height certificates (If applying for a life certificate)
- The horse is to be presented in a bridle (with a bit in its mouth)
- Handler of the horse to be over 18yrs and wearing closed toe shoes
** Should a horse measure over at a Royal Show in Australia then it will be required to have it's SHC measurement reviewed.**
**Protests on a horse measurement should be lodged with the SHC National Office along with the appropriate fee. This will then go to the disciplinary committee to be decided on**
For all Measuring enquiries please contact Official SHC/EA Measurer:
Greg Crocker 0427 088 295
If you require a Show Horse Council Height Certificate please make sure that you attend this measuring. We will have a measuring steward in attendance. A Show Horse Council Application for Height Certificate Form must be presented at the time of measuring. Cost $15